Vintage Dooney Restoration Service
Frequent questions customers ask:
- Do you only restore All-Weather Leather Dooney Bags?
Answer: No we also restore many of the other types of cloth and leather bags produced by Dooney. If you have a bag which is not AWL, please email us pictures first and we will let you know if your bag or accessory is a good candidate for restoration. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you restore handbags which are not Dooney & Bourke?
Answer: Yes we do! Again send us pictures first for our recommendations before you purchase this service.
- Do you restore Dooney & Bourke Vintage accessories such as AWL wallets?
Answer: Yes we do! Just look at our Vintage Dooney wallets for sale. If they are not brand new, they have been completely, pain-stakingly restored, just as yours will be. Please send pictures and questions first to vintagedooney@hotmail before ordering to find out if your Dooney item is a good candidate for restoration. We are happy to help!
Now you may order Vintage Dooney Leather Restoration Service
What you can expect:
- Your beloved Vintage Dooney AWL bag to be thoroughly cleaned professionally, vacuumed (every nook & crany) & when possible, stains removed. If I feel the stain is not removable I will not attempt doing so as it could discolor or otherwise damage your bag.
- Scuffs at the corners are common with Vintage Dooney Bags & these will be restored as much as possible.
- All AWL and trim portions of your bag will be cleaned and freshened with the finest of professional leather restoration products.
- Vintage Dooney leather straps & handles will be cleaned (oils cannot be removed), and exclusive leather care products applied right down to the edges.
NOTE: I do not repair broken parts with the exception of the Bamboo Handle bags. All other repairs contact Dooney and Bourke themselves for this type of work. Email Dooney at: CustServ@Dooney.com
What you need to do:
Purchase 1 Restoration Service for each handbag or accessory you will be sending for Restoration.
Ship your bag(s) in a box to:
Attn: JoAnna Mertz
228 Woodstock Road
Elkland, MO 65644
RETURN SHIPPING is included with this price.
Required Reading by all who order Restoration Service:
By purchasing this service, you understand that no broken parts or leather rips will be repaired by me. You understand that, while it is very very rare, there is a possibility of your item(s) appearance being changed or stains not being removable.