Vintage Dooney and Bourke
Dooney and Bourke All-Weather Leather
Cavalry Saddle Bag
- All-Weather Pebble leather.
- Brass closure.
- Adjustable strap.
- Strap drop length: 17-21".
- H 8.5" x W 3" x L 10.5"
- Color: White with British Tan Trim/Piping
- Designed in Norwalk, CT by Dooney and Bourke.
- One outside backside full width open slip pocket with leather strap-tab closure.
- One inside zipper pocket + 4 open slip credit card size pockets.
- Removable genuine brass Dooney Duck Fob/medallion.
- Condition: Excellent; Not Like New; Not New. Bag retains 90% of its original semi-firm structure. Bag in excellent condition with light stains on inside bottom of bag only. Minimal normal signs of use for a pre-owned bag otherwise. Turbo cleaned and Vintage restoration completed. No odd odors, no broken or missing parts.
Jo's Note: "It is rare to find these original Dooney Cavalry Saddle bags and a white one in such nice condition. While this is a medium large bag, it is surprisingly not heavy to carry. It is especially designed to be worn on the shoulder, resting beautifully against your side. One unique feature not shared by any other Vintage Dooney Collection is the embossed USA letters on the closure. This design idea came from a diagram of an ammunition pouch discovered in the archives of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point. If you love the equestrian Cavalry style, this is the bag for you!
Free Shipping in the USA!