Dooney and Bourke All-Weather Leather
Vintage Flap Bag
A Rare Early Vintage Beauty
- Condition: Excellent-Mint, Not New. Minimal signs of prior use. Clean with 90% plus original semi crisp shape retained. No damage or odd odors or missing parts.
- Dooney Bourke Red White Blue Serial # tag present
- Brass Duck Fob attached
- Flap Shoulder Bag: H 7" by L 10" by W 2.5"
- Full width inside slip pocket
- Full width inside zipper pocket
- Adjustable Double Buckle Strap
- Strap Drop Length: 15"-19"
- Flap Closure: magnetic clasp (strong and closes easily) with a faux brass closure also. This faux closure is like the one that closes the outback collection bags however, is for appearance only. The magnetic clasp is what closes the bag. Very handy closure.
- Durable silky smooth interior, clean green fabric lined. This was one of their earliest lined bags when they were starting the transition from suede interiors to lined interiors.
- Color: Dark Taupe with burnt cedar trim
Jo's Note: "This Vintage Dooney is an applause worthy flap shoulder bag! A medium sized Dooney, almost medium small, some would say. Totally large enough to carry all of your necessities and more. A very very rare Dooney Flap bag! You'll love it's mint condition, organizer pockets inside and the easy closure system. The dark taupe color is a shade darker than the pictures depict it. This color combination of the dark taupe with the burnt cedar trim reminds me of toasted honey wheat bread!"