Dooney and Bourke
Calfskin Imprinted Leather
Bayou Collection: Alligator
Drawstring Shoulder Bag J905
& comes with a FREE
Genuine Dooney and Bourke Blue Sleeper Bag
- Color: Red (pinkish red) with black trim.
- Strap drop length 13".
- Lined in durable fabric with DB Signature print.
- 5 Nickel plated brass Feet.
- Limited Dooney Donegal (see name plate on front of bag)
- Approximately measures H 11.5" x L 9.75" x W 5"
- Vegetable-tanned calfskin imprinted with an authentic alligator pattern, hand-rubbed with a natural dye
- Condition: Very very good, I would call it excellent except for some light minimal soiling inside only; Not New; Not Like New. No damage, missing parts or odd odors. Note: this model has a detachable strap. However, over time they all have one flaw in which the metal clasp comes unsnapped while carrying. The clasp is large and strong in itself however the spring-shut mechanism does not have enough tension on it to stay shut. I have used a strong clear adhesive to permenantly keep the clasp closed. It's a win win because there is no reason to detach the strap.
Jo's Note: "Inspired by Dooney & Bourke's visit to Sun Valley Idaho in the Fall of 1999. This Drawstring bag sold for $325 then and is part of the Bayou Collection, filled with purpose and intrinsic beauty. Captivating colors such as this rich watermelon red are hallmarks of this Collection. From a private collector who carefully wore this bag, keeping it in excellent condition with minimal normal wear. Just Lovely!"