Dooney and Bourke
Collection made in Italy
MB89S BL ANTONIA BL
- Color: Black
- Body & Trim: 100% Genuine Leather
- Lining: 100% durable red cotton fabric
- Style: doctor bag
- Production year: 2014
- Comes with original Sales information (tags & Dooney and Bourke Registration Card and DB ITALIA authenticating booklet)
- One inside zip pocket
- One leather credit card pocket
- Leather Cell phone pocket
- Detachable Shoulder Strap (new-never used)
- Satchel handles drop length 4"
- Zipper closure: Metal
- Feet: 4
- Lined: durable red fabric
- Approximately measures H 7" x W 5.5" x L 10" and weighs 1lb 10 oz
- Condition: Pristine-like new with its Leather scent; NOT new. Very Very minimal signs of use. No damage, no missing parts, no odd odors. Full Restoration cleaning and inspection has been carefully completed.
Above Picture Note: The chalky white on the lower part of the bag is ONLY a reflection from the plastic bags! No white marks on this bag!
Jo's Note: " This satchel is one of Dooney & Bourke's elite D & B Italia Collection bags. Inspired by the rich heritage of Tuscany, where some of the worlds finest artisans have passed down the tradition of handcrafted leather goods from generation to generation. The process begins with the selection of the finest materials, including beautifully tanned leather hides, heavy-gauge waxed cotton thread and solid brass hardware. Meticulous attention to detail in every aspect of construction, from perfect double-stitched seams to folded edges and sumptuous lined interior. Equally impressive is the fact that craftsmen take time to ensure the utmost quality in their work, and to inspect each finished piece before marking it with the Dooney & Bourke insignia.
You will love the lucious black leather, golden brass hardware and ample stow capacity as well as a wide opening to the inside. Pictures can't capture the beauty and outstanding quality of craftmanship of this bag. A richly appealing medium sized Satchel from a private collection and original owner who takes immaculate care of all her bags. Clean, Clean, Clean!"