Vintage Dooney & Bourke
Teton Saddle Bag
Dooney Bourke Production of
Teton Bag Collection: 1993-1995
Model: H300 Teton Saddle Bag
Size: H 7.5" by L 9" by W 3.25"
3 Complimentary Colors: Top Trim is Dark Taupe; Pinking Color is Light Taupe; Base Color is Bone
Outside Back Pocket
Inside zipper pocket with 4 credit card slots
Detachable Shoulder Strap with 2 adjustable buckels
Shoulder Strap Drop Length 19"-23"
Authenticity: Cloth Dooney & Bourke, Inc. Made in USA red, white & blue serial #B5 026491 tag sewn inside; shiny brass Dooney Duck FOB; Leather Strap Buckles stamped Solid Brass.
Condition: Very Very Good-Not Excellent or like new; Not new. 1 previous owner; normal use. Bone colored suede interior has darkened with use as is normal with very light colors and has marks inside, thus we offer this beauty as a Bargain bag for these reasons. Bargain bags are guaranteed authentic and have no return thus ask questions first. No missing parts or odd odors or damage.
Jo's Note:"These rare Saddle Bags produced by Vintage Dooney & Bourke are highly sought after even in Good Condition and this one is nearly Excellent! Signs of use are present and listed above. A Dooney Bourke Teton Collectors Dream Bag!"
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL DOONEY & BOURKE orders of $100 or more shipped in the USA!
- I am required to say that I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke and, to the best of my knowledge; each bag I have listed on my site as such is a 100% authentic Dooney & Bourke Handbag.
- If I cannot verify the authenticity of a bag, I will say so.
- All bags except Bargain Bags come with a money back guarantee according to our return policy.
Required Reading Before Purchasing a Vintage Dooney & Bourke from our Vintage Store:
- All Dooney Handbags and Accessories are Pre-Owned unless they are listed as New
- At our AdorePurses Vintage Dooney Bag store, we provide many pictures of handbags with many views. Photographing handbags is a bit tricky so some will show a bag in a slightly darker or lighter shade. When this is the case, I try to note which picture is the closest color to the actual bag. I’m happy to say the majority of my Dooney Bag pictures very accurately depict the actual colors.
- All Dooney Pre-Owned Vintage items sold have at least some if not all of the following signs of use except those located in our New & Like New-Excellent Category:
- Brass Duck FOB’s and Brass Closure parts will show some signs of use
- Leather trim & piping will contain any/all of the following: darkening of leather, slight light discoloration in area such as corners of bag, small spot(s) of discoloration on strap/body/inside leather.
- All Dooney's are professionally & painstakingly cleaned and restored with top grade professional leather care products from London England’s finest Cobbler shops and my Vintage Dooney Bourke bags are not sold with broken parts or rips or odd odors such as perfumes or smoke.
- Bargain Bags: The reason each bag appears in the Bargain Bags section will be clearly stated in the description. I want you to be very happy with your bag, please ask questions first. There are no returns on Bargain Bags.
- Accurate descriptions are given & all major recognizable signs of use are noted.
- Ask Questions before purchasing as I want you to be thrilled with your purchase! email me at email@example.com