Vintage Dooney and Bourke
Carrier size: Large Shoulder Bag
- Model: P701 Matching Trim
- Size: H 8.25” X L 11” X W 3.25”
- Strap Drop Length: 20-24”
- Color: Black with Black Trim/Piping
- Adjustable Detachable Shoulder strap/ Cross Body Straps: Convenient removable, adjustable shoulder strap so you can wear the bag on your shoulder or cross body or use as a briefcase when carried by handle
- Feminine Briefcase Size: A sturdy, adjustable carrying handle on top of the Dooney Bourke bag makes this into the perfect business womans' case. Additionally, the handle enables this favorite Dooney to be carried as a briefcase for your electronics (without the larger size & weight of other briefcases).
- Dooney Trademark pebbled All-Weather Leather®
- Closure: Secures easily with the Arrowhead turn-lock brass closure that is unique to Dooney & Bourke Carrier Bags. A curved brass tab goes through a brass-enclosed opening & then turns down to lock, up to unlock.
- Authenticity: Dooney & Bourke leather Duck Seal
- Outside back pocket
- Completed: Vintage Restoration of this and all Vintage Dooney products require a generous amount of time to achieve the desired results. Each restorative detail is carefully carried out in total harmony with the original colors, hardware and leather condition. This results in a Vintage Dooney product that has been brought back to it's former gorgeous appearance, or at the very least, as close to it as possible considering its pre-use. Buy with confidence! Enjoy with pride!
- 1 Inside pocket system: with credit card slots
- Authenticity: Genuine Solid Brass Duck Fob
- Dooney & Bourke red, white & blue cloth tag with serial #A7 093450
- Condition: Excellent! Not new; Not like new. Minimal signs of use inside and outside. No damage, no missing parts, no odd odors.
Note: The interior is dark black not grey as photos with flash make it appear.
Jo's Note: "This completely black Carrier Bag is stunningly designed as a beautiful workhorse combination shoulder bag-briefcase! It is in such fine condition, obviously cared nicely for."