Dooney and Bourke All Weather Leather
Original Large Equestrian Flap Bag
This is the highly prized original double adjustable strap Equestrian flap bag in Red with British Tan piping. It was made in pre-tag era and has the original flat duck profile seal and original old style DB brass Fob.
This vintage Collectible Equestrian flap bag is from the early 1980's. These special Dooney AWL Bags have a great feature that next generation of Equestrian bags do not - that is a double adjustable shoulder strap allowing the bag to be shortened 8 inches rather than the usual 4 inches.
About this Vintage Pre-Owned Dooney and Bourke All-Weather Leather Handbag:
- Marks/Stains/Scuffs Outside: on shoulder strap 2 darker stains from hand oils (see picture)
- Damage/Rips/Tears: None
- Signs of Use: minimal-pen mark inside & 2 on strap as described above.
- Adjustable/Removable Leather Strap: Yes a double adjustable shoulder strap
- Originally Sold: $230.00
- Total Number of pockets inside including credit card size open pockets: 7
- Total Number of pockets outside: 1
- Zippered Pockets: 1
- Authentic Popcled All-Weather Leather®: yes
- FREE SHIPPING: Yes anywhere in USA
- Adore Purses Rating: 9+
Adore Purses Rating System:
- #10 is a bag which is like new with almost no signs of use. Remember all Vintage Dooney Bags are pre-owned unless they appear in the NEW section of the store, however purses with a #10 rating either have been used very little or appear not to have been used at all.
- #9+ is a bag which is Almost New in appearance. These Dooney bags may have slight/small signs of use and this will be noted in the description. There might be light wear noted on the brass fob or closure. There might be a very light stain inside or ink mark which is hardly noticeable. Look closely at the pic’s and read all details.
- #9 is a bag in excellent condition which is in near mint condition and is nice with only slight signs of use such as stain inside which cannot be seen outside or scuff on brass components. Again read the description & look at the pic’s and ask questions about any concerns you have before buying.
- #8 is a bag in very good condition. It has normal signs of wear such as inside ink mark or stain or other minor issues which will be noted in the description.
- #7 is a bag in Good Condition with signs of more use. It is structurally sound and will likely have darkening of the piping or duck seal. The body will be in good shape without the crispness of a bag with less use. This Dooney Vintage bag may have small scuffs or inside stains and all issues will be described in the details and pic’s.
- I do NOT sell bags in Fair or Poor Condition
- #Bargain Bags: are bags which may be in excellent shape however along the way they’ve lost their duck FOB or have a blemish or stain or have been used a bit more. Whatever the issue is, this will be noted in the description. Bargain Bags are sold at very low prices and enable many to own a Dooney Vintage or own several of these lovely bags. These Dooney’s are guaranteed authentic and are sold quickly at great low prices. Bargain Dooney Bags also SHIP FREE IN THE USA!
All Vintage Dooney's are pre-owned in our store which means while they are very very nice, they are NOT NEW.
All Dooney's are professionally cleaned and are not sold with broken parts or rips or odd odors.
Accurate discriptions are given & all recognizable signs of use are noted.
Ask Questions before purchasing: email me at email@example.com
I am required to say that I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke and,
to the best of my knowledge; each bag I have listed on my site as such is a 100% authentic Dooney & Bourke Handbag.