Vintage Dooney and Bourke
- Nubuck Collection
- Began production: 1995-1999
- Description: Top grain leather buffed to a soft suede-like finish; Nubuck is buttery to the touch yet rugged enough for daily use.
- Soft Nubuck leather is vegetable dyed in mellow tones of color.
- Cleaning Nubuck Leather: Clean like any other nubuck or suede leather, using a nubuck or suede brush, spray or stone (available at most specialty and hardware stores) to help keep the texture fresh and dirt-free. Although the Glove leather trim of Dooney handbags can be cleaned with conventional creams, oils and waxes, contact with the nubuck leather may result in staining. Please note that when staining occurs, it can appear from both the inside and the outside of the bag.
- Nubuck bags are trimmed with distressed harness leather and are fitted with solid brass hardware.
- Were available in at least 18 shades of color such as: pepper, green, sand, Havana, dark brown, rouge, denim, olive, grey, jade, aqua and royal.
- There were at least 3 colors of trim used: honey trim; brown trim; black trim. Some were made with matching trim (same color as body of bag)
- From the 1995 Catalog you will also find Nubuck Saddle Bags which came in 2 sizes: Small N508 (H 6.25" L 9" W 2.75") and Large N509 (H 7" L 10.25" 3.25"). The Saddle Bags have outside back pockets and inside pockets with credit card slots.
- Most Nubuck Bags come with straps that are adjustable to any length.
Solid Nubuck Drawstring Back Pack
#Q511 PR Mini Nubuck Back Pack
- Color: Red (PR)
- Size: H 9.25" L 8" W 3.75"
- Genuine Dooney Bourke USA Nubuck Leather Seal
- Drawstring & strap-buckle closure (solid brass hardware)
- Dooney & Bourke red, white & blue cloth tag with serial #B51333604
- Inside 1 open slip pocket
- Backside open slip pocket
- Adjustable Detachable Shoulder Straps
- Nubuck Leather: top grain leather buffed to a supple, suede-like finish
- Condition: Very Good, NOT like new. Inside clean with a few small signs of use in bottom. No odd odors or damage. This beauty has seen a normal amount of use which shows primarily on the backside & shoulder straps. The leather is still just as strong, however as all suede-like materials do, the finish has worn smoother in contact areas such as the straps. For this reason, our gorgeous Dooney Nubuck Back Pack is listed here in our Bargain Bags section of the store! No return and 100% authenticity guarantee or your money cheerfully refunded.
Jo's Note: "This striking cherry red Dooney Nubuck Leather Back Pack is one of 18 shades of color Dooney made Nubuck in back in 1995. You'll enjoy its secure closures and craftsmanship. It is clean with a few minimal signs of use. No damage or abuse just a great Bargain Bag!"
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TOTALING $100 OR MORE in USA!
We ship International!
Required before purchase: Please read & learn what to expect of the Dooney & Bourke products you purchase from us and why Vintage Dooney Restoration is a full cut-above conventional restoration.
- Complete inspection for damage, missing parts, marks, soiling, odors and wear is performed when receiving our Dooney's and again before listing them for sale and again before shipping them to you.
- Deep Cleaning with high end quality cleaning and restoration products obtained from all over the world and chosen for their superior performance and ingredients. Just as Dooney & Bourke chose to invest additional effort to design their Vintage Dooney line from leather hides they placed in huge oak drums filled with natural dyes derived from natures own bounty to produce rich lasting colors, we at Vintage Dooney have developed an incredibly effective exclusive restoration process. It may take more time, effort and expense than conventional restoration, but we believe it's well worth it to create a superior restoration.
- Environmentally friendly, chosen from the earth describes most of the fine restoration products used to bring you the Vintage Dooney you purchase with confidence here in our online store vintagedooney.com.
- Authentic genuine Dooney & Bourke products: we have a money back authenticity guarantee on everything you purchase from us even on our sale and bargain items!
- All items in our store are previously owned unless we state they are brand new. Thus, you will expect some signs of prior use such as slight variations in coloring, minimal interior marks or soiling which cannot be removed.
- We will state the presence of any noteworthy wear or repair made and the price will reflect this.
- We are required to state Vintage Dooney is not in any way associated with Dooney & Bourke and we are not employees of Dooney & Bourke.
This Vintage Dooney
Has been awarded our gold stamp for completion
of Exclusive Restoration Excellence