Vintage Dooney and Bourke All-Weather Leather
from the Norfolk Bag Collection
comes this popular bag with its smooth oval profile and the sturdy hand-fitted base with brass feet and wide zippered opening!
R04 Small Norfolk Case
- Size: 10 inches wide by 10 inches tall by 4.5 inches deep
- Color: Fir Green with British Tan Trim
- Vintage Dooney Bourke AWL Norfolk Case comes with hand-stitched handles and Leather Shoulder/Cross Body strap> both are removable + shoulder strap is adjustable
- Closure: Across-the-top zipper
- Base: Hand-fitted base with brass feet
- Pockets: 2 inside removable pockets (each with 2 compartments)
- Authentic Dooney & Bourke: Cloth Dooney & Bourke made in USA cloth serial # tag is present inside bag.
- Genuine Brass Dooney Duck FOB is attached & shiny with minimal & normal scuffing
- Condition: This Richly colored botanical Fir Green & Tan Vintage Dooney Bourke AWL Bag is in Excellent (Not Like New) Condition with minimal signs of use: a few light scuffs (partially noticeable upon very close inspection) on bottom which have been beautifully restored to bring much of the original beauty back to this charming Norfolk Dooney Bag. Some normal light soiling to inside bottom leather. Few light small scuffs & one small ink mark on Inside Removable Pockets
- Serial Tag #B2 872306
Required Reading Before Purchasing a
Vintage Dooney & Bourke from our Vintage Store:
All Dooney Handbags and Accessories are Pre-Owned unless they are listed as New
At our Vintage Dooney Bag store, we provide many pictures of handbags with many views. Photographing handbags is a bit tricky so some will show a bag in a slightly darker or lighter shade. When this is the case, I try to note which picture is the closest color to the actual bag. I’m happy to say the majority of my Dooney Bag pictures very accurately depict the actual colors.
All Dooney Pre-Owned Vintage items sold have at least some if not all of the following signs of use except those located in our New & Like New-Excellent Category (these will specifically list signs of use in detail):
Brass Duck FOB’s and Brass Closure parts will show some signs of use
Leather trim & piping will contain any/all of the following: darkening of leather, slight light or dark color discolorations, small spot(s) of discoloration on strap/body/inside leather.
All Dooney's are professionally & painstakingly cleaned and restored with top grade professional leather care products from London England’s finest Cobbler shops. NO inferior leather products are used in the Restoration of our Vintage Dooney Bags! All stitching & leather straps/handles are conditioned with the finest leather care products which keep them from drying out & deteriorating.
Vintage Dooney Bourke bags are not sold with broken parts or rips or odd odors such as perfumes or smoke.
Occasionally you will find a Vintage Dooney Bag in our Bargain Bags section with a repair or having a bit more use, which will be noted in the description.
Accurate descriptions are given & all major recognizable signs of use are noted.
Ask Questions before purchasing as I want you to be thrilled with your purchase! email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
I am required to say that I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke and, to the best of my knowledge; each bag I have listed on my site as such is a 100% authentic Dooney & Bourke Handbag.
If I cannot verify the authenticity of a bag, I will say so.
All bags except Bargain Bags come with a money back guarantee according to our return policy.
All Vintage Dooney Bags as well as Bargain Bags are guaranteed 100% authentic or your money back.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
of $100 OR MORE in USA