Vintage Dooney and Bourke All-Weather Leather
R74 Cavalry Body Bag
In Production 1993-
Color: Ivy (Green) with British Tan piping
- Size: H 4.75" by L 6.25" by W 2"
- Collection & Style: R74 Cavalry Body Bag
- Inside pocket and back loop for belt attachment
- Removable Leather Shoulder/Crossbody strap drop length: 26"
- Condition: Like new! Clean inside and outside with very minimal signs of use. Retains 99% of original semi-firm shape. No odd odors, rips or stains or damage.
- Authentication: A small remnant of the sliced off Red White & Blue Dooney & Bourke cloth serial number tag is attached inside. This is what Dooney does with overstock or irregular items. No irregularity noted with this little gem!.
- Genuine solid brass Dooney Duck Fob is attached.
Jo's Note: "This little beauty is quietly unassuming yet ultimately unforgettable! Beauty, style and practicality are just a few of the qualities I love about the Vintage Dooney Cavalry Bags. Such well-cared for Mint-condition Ivy & Tan Cavalry bags are quite rare so if you've been looking- you'll not be disappointed with this amazing Body Bag!"
Required Reading regarding all bags in my
Vintage Dooney store:
- Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your purchase- email@example.com
- ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money back. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
- All bags listed (except those marked new or like new) will have one or more of the following: various degrees of darkening of tan trim, very small discoloration outside, small pen marks or discolorations inside from use or other minor signs of use. No bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, even Bargain Bags.
- Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available. I searched the world over to find these professional leather care products & purchase most from Italy, London England, France or Germany.
- By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.
My promise to you:
- A superb personal customer service experience
- Choices from a variety of popular, stylish, even rare Dooney pieces from many collections which fit a wide range of budgets
- Unique Professional Restoration: From the moment I choose to purchase a Dooney for my customers, care is taken to clean & restore it with maximum "fussiness" thus allowing its enduring beauty to shine once again.
- Only top quality leather restorative products from France, Germany and London England are skillfully applied to your bags because there you find some of the world’s finest cobbler shops, experts in leather care & leather care products.
Thank you again for sharing your time in shopping Vintage Dooney today. I eagerly look forward to hearing from you - please join Vintage Dooney on Facebook! JoAnna
All-Weather Leather® Collection