Vintage Dooney and Bourke
Black & British Tan
Equestrian Satchel Collection 1993-
R37 Portfolio Brief
2 leather handles to carry bag or detachable shoulder strap with wide shoulder pad
Shoulder Strap Drop Length: 20 inches
Color: Black with British Tan piping
Size: H 11" by L 16" by W 3.25"
Inside Organizing features: 5 compartment consisting of one large zipper pocket; one wide snap shut pocket; 3 credit card slots
Security feature: brass eyelet on leather zipper tab may be secured with a lock (not included) to a leather side tab with a brass eyelet.
Authenticity: Dooney Brass Duck Fob plus Dooney and Bourke, Inc. Made in USA red white and blue cloth tag (tag is sliced in half and back side with serial number was removed) are present. Slicing the Dooney cloth tag which is sewn inside the bag is what D & B does when an item has any small imperfection/irregularity or is an overstock item. There is no apparent irregularity with this bag.
Jo's Note: "Our professional gals or guys will be thrilled with this gem! Rarely do we see these Equestrian Portfolio Brief case bags in such fine well-cared for condition. It is clean with only minimal signs of use and has retained approx. 90% of its original semi-firm shape. The regal black leather with British Tan piping and Leather Duck seal are in excellent (just a tiny bit below mint) condition. See our Note about the sliced cloth serial number tag above. Don't miss out if you've been waiting for one of these Portfolio Vintage Dooney bags which are in "giftable condition" because it won't last long!"
Note the zipper tab keylock eyelet feature
and clean interior!
Near Mint Condition!
Thank you for your time and attention to the following
shopping & purchase information--you’ll be glad you did!
RE: Timeless Vintage Dooney store items:
- Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your purchase- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolutely ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money cheerfully refunded. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
- All bags listed (except those marked "new"or "like new" which contain very specific descriptions in each listing) will have one or more of the following: various degrees of darkening of tan trim, very small discolorations inside or outside, small pen marks inside or other minor signs of use. Anything easily noticeable will be mentioned in the listing.
- No effort is spared in selecting the finest Vintage Dooney treasures. Thus, no bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, including Bargain Bags, with the following exceptions: In rare instances a wear issue has been resolved with a necessary repair & this will always be stated in the listing.
- Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like brand new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available..
- By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.
My promise to you:
- A superb personal customer service experience
- Choices from a variety of popular, stylish, even rare Dooney pieces from many collections which fit a wide range of budgets
- Unique Professional Restoration: From the moment I choose to purchase a Dooney for my customers, care is taken to clean & restore it with maximum "fussiness" thus allowing its enduring beauty to shine once again.
- Only top quality leather restorative products from France, Germany and London England are skillfully applied to your bags because there you find some of the world’s finest cobbler shops, experts in leather care & leather care products.
Thank you again for sharing your time in shopping Vintage Dooney today. I eagerly look forward to hearing from you - please join Vintage Dooney on Facebook! JoAnna
All-Weather Leather® Collection