Dooney and Bourke All-Weather Leather
R57 Horseshoe Bag
In Production 1995-
- Size: H 8.5" by L 10" by W 4.5"
- Model: R57 Horseshoe Bag
- Color: Taupe with British Tan trim
- Authenticity: Original DB solid brass Fob is present (no serial # tags where used on this earliest model of Dooney Horseshoe Bag)
- Strap Drop Length 20"
- Outside back full-width pocket
- additional Pocket under the front flap
- Inside full-width zipper Pocket also
- 4 credit card slots inside bag
- Padded Shoulder Strap
- Brass buckles, closures and studs which were designed by skilled craftsmen and produced at a foundry that practiced the art of brass casting for more than 100 years. Each piece of brass was hand-polished until it gleamed then coated with a clear rock-hard lacquer to protect it from scratching and tarnighing. this bag has retained much of this shine & beauty with some signs of use & aging.
- Condition: Very Good. We are listing this fine Dooney Horseshoe bag in our Bargain Bags section (no returns on Bargain Bags; Always 100% guaranteed authentic Dooney & Bourke) as it has seen normal use and retains 80% of its original semi-firm shape. It is not listing as excellent or like new because it contains a few faint marks on the outside bottom and the bright taupe interior has faded, yet very nice & clean with only minor small signs of use inside (spotting/ink marks). This being said, it is a well cared for Vintage Dooney in very nice condition.
Jo's Note: This one is For a gal who loves big leather bags, Vintage Dooney & Bourke AWL and Horseshoe Equestrian purses!
The beauty of the taupe and british tan color is unmatched. It is not being listed as excellent condition, although some may describe it as so, because I hold a very high bar for the bags I place in the like new & excellent category. There are no signs of damage or odd odors. This is a solid nicely restored vintage bag which you can get at a bargain price right here!
Thank you for your time and attention to the following
shopping & purchase information--you’ll be glad you did!
RE: Timeless Vintage Dooney store items:
Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your email@example.com
Absolutely ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money cheerfully refunded. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
All bags listed (except those marked new or like new) will have one or more of the following: various degrees of darkening of tan trim, very small discolorations inside or outside, small pen marks inside or other minor signs of use. Anything easily noticeable will be mentioned in the listing.
No effort is spared in selecting the finest Vintage Dooney treasures. Thus, no bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, including Bargain Bags, with the following exceptions: In rare instances a wear issue has been resolved with a necessary repair & this will always be stated in the listing.
Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available..
By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.
A Word About Prices: At VintageDooney.com it is my earnest desire to provide each of my Dooney customers with the best of the best.
In today’s economy, we all want the most for our money. A truth I’ve learned over the years is that the cheapest price is not always what we really want. I’ve never found a company that could provide all three: finest quality, best service at the lowest price, have you? For your long-term satisfaction with your Dooney collectible, which of those three would you be most willing to give up? Quality? Service? Or Low price?
A superb personal customer service experience
Choices from a variety of popular, stylish, even rare Dooney pieces from many collections which fit a wide range of budgets
Unique Professional Restoration: From the moment I choose to purchase a Dooney for my customers, care is taken to clean & restore it with maximum "fussiness" thus allowing its enduring beauty to shine once again.
Only top quality leather restorative products from Italy, France, Germany and London England are skillfully applied to your bags because there you find some of the world’s finest cobbler shops, experts in leather care.
Thank you again for sharing your time in shopping Vintage Dooney today, I look forward to hearing from you! JoAnna