Authentic Vintage Dooney and Bourke
R16 Outback Saddle Bag
- Color: Navy Blue with British Tan trim & piping
- Model: R16 Med. Outback Saddle Bag
- Size: H 8" by L 10" by W 5"
- Leather Strap drop length: 21"
- Adjustable & Detachable Shoulder-Crossbody Strap
- Authentication: Dooney & Bourke red white & blue serial # cloth tag sewn inside; Solid Brass Dooney Duck Fob attached
- Condition: Very Very Good, not Excellent; normal signs of use which include darkening of british tan trim to deep honey color & Saddle bag retains approx. 80% of its original semi-firm shape; inside few small stains & small ink marks which do not show through to the outside; No rips or missing or broken parts or odd odors
Jo's Note: "Few of these larger Outback beauties are in circulation at this time and even fewer in this nice shape. These Saddle bags are among the real Equestrian work-horses in the Vintage Dooney and Bourke line of AWL bags. While I would not describe this Saddle bag as being like new or excellent in condition, I would say it's a fine solid one which is indeed a tresure to own. The design and craftsmanship of Dooney's hard working artists have endured with this bag as proof. This is one of our amazing deals in our Bargain Bags section (no returns on Bargain Bags; always 100% guarenteed genuine).
Thank you for your time and attention to the following shopping & purchase information--you’ll be glad you did!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TOTALLING $100 OR MORE
RE: Timeless Vintage Dooney store items:
- Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolutely ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money cheerfully refunded. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
- All bags listed (except those marked "new"or "like new" which contain very specific descriptions in each listing) will have one or more of the following: various degrees ofdarkening of tan trim, very small discolorations inside or outside, small pen marks inside or other minor signs of use. Anything easily noticeable will be mentioned in the listing.
- No effort is spared in selecting the finest Vintage Dooney treasures. Thus, no bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, including Bargain Bags, with the following exceptions: In rare instances a wear issue has been resolved with a necessary repair & this will always be stated in the listing.
- Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like brand new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available..
- By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.
A Word About Prices: At VintageDooney.com it is my earnest desire to provide each of my Dooney customers with the best of the best.
- In today’s economy, we all want the most for our money. A truth I’ve learned over the years is that the cheapest price is not always what we really want. I’ve never found a company that could provide all three: finest quality, best service at the lowest price, have you? For your long-term satisfaction with your Dooney collectible, which of those three would you be most willing to give up? Quality? Service? Or Low price?
My promise to you:
- A superb personal customer service experience
- Choices from a variety of popular, stylish, even rare Dooney pieces from many collections which fit a wide range of budgets
- Unique Professional Restoration: From the moment I choose to purchase a Dooney for my customers, care is taken to clean & restore it with maximum "fussiness" thus allowing its enduring beauty to shine once again.
- Only top quality leather restorative products from France, Germany and London England are skillfully applied to your bags because there you find some of the world’s finest cobbler shops, experts in leather care & leather care products.
this is the largest single pouch Outback Saddle Bag Dooney & Bourke sold back in the 1990's