Vintage Dooney and Bourke
All-Weather Leather® Collection
Radiant Scarlet Red and British Tan
Equestrian Binocular Bag #R56
- H 8 " L 8.5" W 3.5" (SEE Measurement Guide at bottom of page)
- Color: Red with British Tan piping
- One full width open outside pocket with authentic leather duck seal
- 4 inside pockets-credit card
- Plus One Large inside zip pocket
- 2-Buckle Adjustable Detachable Strap (rarely seen & considered very desirable in Vintage Dooney bags)
- Shoulder/Cross Body Strap drop length: 22"
- Suede Interior
- Red White & Blue Dooney & Bourke tag is not present as this is one of the early bags which for a short time did not have a sewn in tag.
- (early model) Solid Brass Dooney Bourke (DB) Fob Attached
- Brass closure
- Condition: Excellent; Not New; Not like New. Clean inside and outside with minor/minimal signs of use. No tears, rips or odd odors present.
Jo’s Note: “What a treasure this rich Red and Tan Equestrian Bag is! While not like new it has been Nicely cared for, retaining approx. 90% of its original semi-firm structure. While it is called the Binocular bag because of the reinforcing strap around the bottom, it is a versitile sharp looking bag for any use. As mentioned above, this Binocular bag is highly collectible and just waiting to transform your look to upscale Vintage!"
Thank you for your time and attention to the following
shopping & purchase information--you’ll be glad you did!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TOTALLING $100 OR MORE
RE: Timeless Vintage Dooney store items:
- Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your purchase- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolutely ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money cheerfully refunded. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
- All bags listed (except those marked "new"or "like new" which contain very specific descriptions in each listing) will have one or more of the following: various degrees of darkening of tan trim, very small discolorations inside or outside, small pen marks inside or other minor signs of use. Anything easily noticeable will be mentioned in the listing.
- No effort is spared in selecting the finest Vintage Dooney treasures. Thus, no bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, including Bargain Bags, with the following exceptions: In rare instances a wear issue has been resolved with a necessary repair & this will always be stated in the listing.
- Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like brand new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available..
- By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.
My promise to you:
- A superb personal customer service experience
- Choices from a variety of popular, stylish, even rare Dooney pieces from many collections which fit a wide range of budgets
- Unique Professional Restoration: From the moment I choose to purchase a Dooney for my customers, care is taken to clean & restore it with maximum "fussiness" thus allowing its enduring beauty to shine once again.
- Only top quality leather restorative products from France, Germany and London England are skillfully applied to your bags because there you find some of the world’s finest cobbler shops, experts in leather care & leather care products.
All-Weather Leather® Collection