Dooney and Bourke
Vintage Tack Bag: #R51 Marble Bag
- Size: 6" tall by 7.5" tall by 2" deep
- Dooney & Bourke Color: Red with British Tan Trim
- Adjustable detachable leather shoulder strap: allows this Dooney Marble bag to be worn as a shoulder or cross body bag.
- Shoulder Strap Drop Length: 18"-22"
- Pockets: inside zipper pocket + 2 credit card pockets; 1 backside pocket
- Authenticity: Vintage Dooney brass Duck Fob
- Red White and Blue Dooney & Bourke, Inc. Made in USA serial # A2 073911 cloth tag sewn inside bag has been slit. This is done by Dooney and Bourke for overstock or irregular items. No evidence of irregularity noted.
- Condition: Excellent-nearly mint; Not Brand new; Not Like New. Only sign bag is not brand new is on the back side it has some very light variations in shade of red from darker to normal. Most would not notice this because it is minimal, however we are very picky and want you to be aware of this slight darkening. No damages, rips, missing parts or tears or odd odors.
Jo's Note: "This stunning Marble bag is one of my most requested Vintage Dooney Bags and for good reason! It is a smaller bag which can carry all of your most essential items. It can be carried as a shoulder bag or lengthened to crossbody length to leave your hands free.The inside of this bag is spotless without stains or marks and so few are this nice. I'm excited to offer this equestrian gem for gals who want a fine crafted excellent condition Vintage Dooney Red Marble Bag"
Thank you for your time and attention to the following
shopping & purchase information--you’ll be glad you did!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS of $100 OR MORE
RE: Timeless Vintage Dooney store items:
- Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your purchase- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolutely ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money cheerfully refunded. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
- All bags listed (except those marked "new"or "like new" which contain very specific descriptions in each listing) will have one or more of the following: various degrees of darkening of tan trim, very small discolorations inside or outside, small pen marks inside or other minor signs of use. Anything easily noticeable will be mentioned in the listing.
- No effort is spared in selecting the finest Vintage Dooney treasures. Thus, no bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, including Bargain Bags, with the following exceptions: In rare instances a wear issue has been resolved with a necessary repair & this will always be stated in the listing.
- Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like brand new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available..
- By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.
A Word About Prices: At VintageDooney.com it is my earnest desire to provide each of my Dooney customers with the best of the best.
- In today’s economy, we all want the most for our money. A truth I’ve learned over the years is that the cheapest price is not always what we really want. I’ve never found a company that could provide all three: finest quality, best service at the lowest price, have you? For your long-term satisfaction with your Dooney collectible, which of those three would you be most willing to give up? Quality? Service? Or Low price?
My promise to you:
- A superb personal customer service experience
- Choices from a variety of popular, stylish, even rare Dooney pieces from many collections which fit a wide range of budgets
- Unique Professional Restoration: From the moment I choose to purchase a Dooney for my customers, care is taken to clean & restore it with maximum "fussiness" thus allowing its enduring beauty to shine once again and for a long time into the future.
- Only top quality leather restorative products from France, Germany and London England are skillfully applied to your bags because there you find some of the world’s finest cobbler shops, experts in leather care & leather care products.
Thank you again for sharing your time in shopping Vintage Dooney today. I eagerly look forward to hearing from you - please join Vintage Dooney on Facebook! JoAnna
All-Weather Leather® Collection