Dooney and Bourke
Alligator Pattern Tanned Calfskin Leather
Shoulder Bag to Crossbody Bag
Catalog #J907 S4 Large Flap Bag 18416635 Made in USA and introduced in the Autumn of 1999
- Large Flap Bag size: 8.75" tall by 9.25" wide by 3" deep
- Genuine Leather: Authentic Alligator pattern imprinted/Embossed onto vegetable-tanned calfskin
- Color: Tan
- 5 metal feet
- authentic adjustable removable durable strap with maximum 23.5" drop length (shortest: 19.5")
- 3 inside pockets
- Red White & Blue Dooney & Bourke cloth label sewn inside with serial #A0 326412
- Metal magnetic flap closure
- For just a short time Dooney made these bags with a heavy nickel plated brass Medallion in the shape of an oval with the duck symbol and words: Dooney Bourke on them. It is a personal favorite of mine as it adds an elegant & speaks "quality-made" in these Bayou bags.
- Condition: Very Good to Excellent! NOT NEW/NOT LIKE NEW. Inside lining of bag is light tan with some light smudges from use and a couple small stains and no odors except the scent of leather, no damage or missing parts. This lovely bag has been fully restored and refreshed!
Jo’s Note: “For Dooney & Bourke Alligator Exotic Leather Bag collectors, this Authentic Dooney was designed by creating the Alligator pattern and imprinting it onto vegetable-tanned calfskin and this one is a real find! While it is not new or like new, certainly it has been lovingly cared for with minimal signs of use as noted above in our Condition portion and any woman who loves these quality Vintage Bayou Collection bags will be proud to own this! Grab this large Vintage Dooney Bayou Flap bag before it's gone!"
Thank you for your time and attention to the following
shopping & purchase information--you’ll be glad you did!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TOTALLING $100 OR MORE
RE: Timeless Vintage Dooney store items:
- Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your purchase- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolutely ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money cheerfully refunded. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
- All bags listed (except those marked "new"or "like new" which contain very specific descriptions in each listing) will have one or more of the following: various degrees of darkening of tan trim, very small discolorations inside or outside, small pen marks inside or other minor signs of use. Anything easily noticeable will be mentioned in the listing.
- No effort is spared in selecting the finest Vintage Dooney treasures. Thus, no bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, including Bargain Bags, with the following exceptions: In rare instances a wear issue has been resolved with a necessary repair & this will always be stated in the listing.
- Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like brand new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available..
- By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.
A Word About Prices: At VintageDooney.com it is my earnest desire to provide each of my Dooney customers with the best of the best.
- In today’s economy, we all want the most for our money. A truth I’ve learned over the years is that the cheapest price is not always what we really want. I’ve never found a company that could provide all three: finest quality, best service at the lowest price, have you? For your long-term satisfaction with your Dooney collectible, which of those three would you be most willing to give up? Quality? Service? Or Low price?
My promise to you:
- A superb personal customer service experience
- Choices from a variety of popular, stylish, even rare Dooney pieces from many collections which fit a wide range of budgets
- Unique Professional Restoration: From the moment I choose to purchase a Dooney for my customers, care is taken to clean & restore it with maximum "fussiness" thus allowing its enduring beauty to shine once again.
- Only top quality leather restorative products from France, Germany and London England are skillfully applied to your bags because there you find some of the world’s finest cobbler shops, experts in leather care & leather care products.
Thank you again for sharing your time in shopping Vintage Dooney today. I eagerly look forward to hearing from you - please join Vintage Dooney on Facebook! JoAnna