Vintage Dooney and Bourke
All-Weather Leather® Collection
Large Carrier Shoulder Bag/Mini-Briefcase
- Size: 11" wide by 8" tall by 3" deep (SEE Measurement Guide at bottom of page)
- Color: Black with Burnt Cedar piping & Dark Chocolate Inlay
- 6 inside pockets-credit card
- Plus One Large inside zip pocket
- Plus one Outside open slip pocket
- Detachable Adjustable Shoulder Strap + "Briefcase type" Handle which is also Detachable
- Shoulder/Cross Body Strap drop length: 21"
- Suede Interior
- Red White & Blue Dooney & Bourke cloth tag with Serial #A6 959622
- Solid Brass Dooney Duck Fob Attached (The Brass sparkles and is Like New!)
- Brass closure (unlike many pre-owned Carrier Bags, this closure is nice and tight-like new)
- Condition: Excellent and very close to like new. This sumptuous Carrier retains 95% of its semi-crisp shape and has been well cared for with minimal scuffs. This bag is one of a kind as it was a special order(see Jo's note). No odd odors, only Dooney Leather! No damage or broken parts.
Jo's Note: "I'm confident you'll love owning and wearing this special 'one of a kind' Carrier Bag by Dooney and Bourke. The trim piece which displays the Dooney Duck Seal was dyed a very dark chocolate brown and the rest of the trim is the traditional burnt cedar. This comes from one owner who was very fussy about her handbags. Very little sign of wear may be found and you can feel the Dooney & Bourke quality in this bag! Just try wearing this captivating Vintage Dooney Carrier without being noticed!!!"
Thank you for your time and attention to the following
shopping & purchase information--you’ll be glad you did!
RE: Timeless Vintage Dooney store items:
- Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your purchase- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolutely ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money cheerfully refunded. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
- All bags listed (except those marked new or like new) will have one or more of the following: various degrees of darkening of tan trim, very small discolorations inside or outside, small pen marks inside or other minor signs of use. Anything easily noticeable will be mentioned in the listing.
- No effort is spared in selecting the finest Vintage Dooney treasures. Thus, no bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, including Bargain Bags, with the following exceptions: In rare instances a wear issue has been resolved with a necessary repair & this will always be stated in the listing.
- Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like brand new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available..
- By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.
A Word About Prices: At VintageDooney.com it is my earnest desire to provide each of my Dooney customers with the best of the best.
- In today’s economy, we all want the most for our money. A truth I’ve learned over the years is that the cheapest price is not always what we really want. I’ve never found a company that could provide all three: finest quality, best service at the lowest price, have you? For your long-term satisfaction with your Dooney collectible, which of those three would you be most willing to give up? Quality? Service? Or Low price?
My promise to you:
- A superb personal customer service experience
- Choices from a variety of popular, stylish, even rare Dooney pieces from many collections which fit a wide range of budgets
- Unique Professional Restoration: From the moment I choose to purchase a Dooney for my customers, care is taken to clean & restore it with maximum "fussiness" thus allowing its enduring beauty to shine once again.
- Only top quality leather restorative products from France, Germany and London England are skillfully applied to your bags because there you find some of the world’s finest cobbler shops, experts in leather care.
Thank you again for sharing your time in shopping Vintage Dooney today. I eagerly look forward to hearing from you and all of my fellow Vintage Dooney lovers! JoAnna