Vintage Dooney and Bourke
R750 Saddle Bag in Black and Tan
Exquisite! Exceptional Vintage! Enchanting Equestrian Bag!
- L 7.5" W 2.75" H 7" (see measurement guide at bottom of page)
- One inside pocket
- Color: Black with British Tan Trim
- Strap drop length: 20"
- Suede interior
- Red White & Blue Dooney & Bourke Serial # Tag has been snipped out with remnants remaining
- Snap Flap Closure
- Condition: Excellent--almost Like New! Very clean with very minimal signs of use. Less than normal amount of use. Shiny new looking Brass Duck Fob. No stains, pen marks, odd odors or damage to bag.
- Bargain Bag: YES this is. All snipped or snipped & missing RW&Blue Dooney & Bourke serial # tag bags must appear in our Bargain Bag section as this one does. This means you get the same great Authentic Dooney and Bourke Handbag guarantee from my store and there are not returns.
Jo's Note: "This is a dreamy Vintage Dooney Saddle bag in a gals favorite colors- Black and Tan! It's just as amazing as it looks in the pictures. A one owner Vintage Dooney Saddle Bag in this superb condition is truly a dream! As noted above it has had the serial# cloth tag snipped out (either for some irregularity which is not apparent or it was an overstock), thus is listed in our Bargain Bag section. This is your chance to get this much sought after exquisite authentic Black Vintage Dooney Saddle bag for a great price!"
Thank you for your time and attention to the following
shopping & purchase information--you’ll be glad you did!
RE: Timeless Vintage Dooney store items:
- Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your purchase- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolutely ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money cheerfully refunded. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
- All bags listed (except those marked new or like new) will have one or more of the following: various degrees of darkening of tan trim, very small discolorations inside or outside, small pen marks inside or other minor signs of use. Anything easily noticeable will be mentioned in the listing.
- No effort is spared in selecting the finest Vintage Dooney treasures. Thus, no bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, including Bargain Bags, with the following exceptions: In rare instances a wear issue has been resolved with a necessary repair & this will always be stated in the listing.
- Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like brand new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available..
- By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.
A Word About Prices: At VintageDooney.com it is my earnest desire to provide each of my Dooney customers with the best of the best.
- In today’s economy, we all want the most for our money. A truth I’ve learned over the years is that the cheapest price is not always what we really want. I’ve never found a company that could provide all three: finest quality, best service at the lowest price, have you? For your long-term satisfaction with your Dooney collectible, which of those three would you be most willing to give up? Quality? Service? Or Low price?
My promise to you:
- A superb personal customer service experience
- Choices from a variety of popular, stylish, even rare Dooney pieces from many collections which fit a wide range of budgets
- Unique Professional Restoration: From the moment I choose to purchase a Dooney for my customers, care is taken to clean & restore it with maximum "fussiness" thus allowing its enduring beauty to shine once again.
- Only top quality leather restorative products from France, Germany and London England are skillfully applied to your bags because there you find some of the world’s finest cobbler shops, experts in leather care.
Thank you again for sharing your time in shopping Vintage Dooney today, I look forward to hearing from you! JoAnna