Dooney and Bourke
Croco Embossed Leather
Brand New! Satchel Barrel Bag
In production 2008-
- Size: 11" wide by 5.5" deep by 5.25" tall
- Color: Sunflower with Sunflower self trim
- Description: soft, glossy, vegetable tanned leather in a large pressed Croco pattern; hand-finished with natural oils; ornamented with nickel-plated hardware
- Pockets: 2 inside open slip pockets; 2 full width zip pockets; 1 cell phone pocket; key hook
- Dooney and Bourke authentication: serial#H4 206943; nickel-plated duck fob (cute as a button!); key hook; tough cotton lining; dooney metal zipper
Condition: brand new without tags. Soft as satin, clean as only new can be. No sign of use, spots, stains, damage or odd odors.
This picture above most closely resembles the real color of this bag
Jo's Note:"I'm so excited to offer this new Sunflower yellow Barrel bag by Dooney & Bourke! This is the larger of the 2 models of barrel bags Dooney has made. Dooney wanted to give us a few fresh revitalized colors thus offering this Sherbet Yellow Sunflower hue. It is so-o-o-o soft to the touch yet firm enough to hold its barrel shape perfectly."
Thank you for your time and attention to the following
shopping & purchase information--you’ll be glad you did!
RE: Timeless Vintage Dooney store items:
- Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your purchase- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolutely ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money cheerfully refunded. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
- All bags listed (except those marked new or like new) will have one or more of the following: various degrees of darkening of tan trim, very small discolorations inside or outside, small pen marks inside or other minor signs of use. Anything easily noticeable will be mentioned in the listing.
- No effort is spared in selecting the finest Vintage Dooney treasures. Thus, no bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, including Bargain Bags, with the following exceptions: In rare instances a wear issue has been resolved with a necessary repair & this will always be stated in the listing.
- Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available..
- By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.
A Word About Prices: At VintageDooney.com it is my earnest desire to provide each of my Dooney customers with the best of the best.
- In today’s economy, we all want the most for our money. A truth I’ve learned over the years is that the cheapest price is not always what we really want. I’ve never found a company that could provide all three: finest quality, best service at the lowest price, have you? For your long-term satisfaction with your Dooney collectible, which of those three would you be most willing to give up? Quality? Service? Or Low price?
My promise to you:
- A superb personal customer service experience
- Choices from a variety of popular, stylish, even rare Dooney pieces from many collections which fit a wide range of budgets
- Unique Professional Restoration: From the moment I choose to purchase a Dooney for my customers, care is taken to clean & restore it with maximum "fussiness" thus allowing its enduring beauty to shine once again.
- Only top quality leather restorative products from France, Germany and London England are skillfully applied to your bags because there you find some of the world’s finest cobbler shops, experts in leather care.
Thank you again for sharing your time in shopping Vintage Dooney today, I look forward to hearing from you! JoAnna