Dooney and Bourke
R22 North/South Essex Bag
In Production 1995-
- Color: Fir Green with British Tan Trim
- Size: 7.5" Tall by 6.25" Wide by 3.25" Deep
- Strap drop Length: 22"
- Genuine Dooney Solid Brass DB FOB present
- Outside back pocket
- 2 Inside pockets without compartments
- Shoulder Strap is detachable and adjustable and long enough some gals could wear it crossbody
- Condition: Very Good! No odd odors or rips/damage. Authentic Dooney and Bourke with Red White & Blue serial #A5 453242 cloth tag and solid brass DB FOB.
Jo's Note: "Has retained 75% of its nice crisp shape and while showing a few signs of use such as inside few marks and on under strap few small darker spots, it's certainly a Vintage Essex to be proud to carry! While being the smallest Essex, one will be amazed at how much you can tote with this rich deep fir green North/South Bag!"
Thank you for your time and attention to the following
shopping & purchase information--you’ll be glad you did!
RE: Timeless Vintage Dooney store items:
- Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your purchase- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absolutely ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money cheerfully refunded. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
- All bags listed (except those marked new or like new) will have one or more of the following: various degrees of darkening of tan trim, very small discolorations outside, small pen marks or discolorations inside from use or other minor signs of use.
- No effort is spared in selecting the finest Vintage Dooney treasures. Thus, no bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, including Bargain Bags. In rare instances a wear issue has been resolved with a necessary repair & this will always be stated in the listing.
- Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available..
- By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.
At VintageDooney.com it is my earnest desire to provide each of my Dooney clients with the best of the best.
- In today’s economy, we all want the most for our money. A truth I’ve learned over the years is that the cheapest price is not always what we really want. I’ve never found a company that could provide all three: finest quality, best service at the lowest price, have you? For your long-term satisfaction with your Dooney collectible, which of those three would you be most willing to give up? Quality? Service? Or Low price?
My promise to you:
- A superb personal customer service experience
- Choices from a variety of popular, stylish, even rare Dooney pieces from many collections which fit a wide range of budgets
- Unique Professional Restoration: From the moment I choose to purchase a Dooney for my clients, care is taken to clean & restore it with maximum "fussiness" thus allowing its enduring beauty to shine once again.
- Only top quality leather restorative products from France, Germany and London England are skillfully applied to your bags because there you find some of the world’s finest cobbler shops, experts in leather care.
You'll get all of this plus FREE SHIPPING TOO! -thank you again for sharing your time in shopping Vintage Dooney today, JoAnna