Leather Vintage Dooney Restoration Service
- Including most Dooney smooth leathers & Pebbled All-Weather Leather bags & accessories & other Non-Dooney & Bourke leather bags.
- Excluding cloth bags; suede bags; coated cotton bags.
- Place number of bag restorations you wish to order in order box
- Purchase shipping insurance if desired. Vintage Dooney is not responsible for shipments which have not been insured.
- Return shipping of your item(s) with insurance added will require additional payment from you. Ask for a quote if you wish to purchase extra return shipping insurance. Otherwise your package is automatically covered for a $50 value through the USPS priority mailing which Vintage Dooney uses. Insurance on your package is not required, however, please note we are not responsible for replacing your item if it is lost in shipping.
- If using a personal check or money order to pay, please add $8.95 to the Restoration Service total to cover the Return shipping expense. If the return postage and handling is more than $8.99 we will send you an invoice for the difference.
- Once we receive your order, an email will be sent to you confirming we have received your Restoration Item(s) and an estimate of when you can expect to receive your order back.
Frequent questions customers ask:
- Do you only restore All-Weather Leather Dooney Bags?
Answer: No we also restore many of the other types of cloth and leather bags produced by Dooney. If you have a bag which is not AWL, please email us pictures first and we will let you know if your bag or accessory is a good candidate for resoration. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you restore handbags which are not Dooney & Bourke?
Answer: Yes we do! Again send us pictures first for our recommendations before you purchase this service.
The Shipping Address to send your bag(s) for Restoration:
c/o JoAnna Mertz
25380 Forest Road 1017
Seligman, MO 65644