Leather Vintage Dooney Restoration Service
- Including most Dooney smooth leathers & Pebbled All-Weather Leather bags & accessories & other Non-Dooney & Bourke leather bags.
- Excluding cloth bags; suede bags; coated cotton bags.
- Place number of bag restorations you wish to order in order box
- Purchase shipping insurance if desired. Vintage Dooney is not responsible for shipments which have not been insured.
- Return shipping of your item(s) with insurance added will require additional payment from you. Ask for a quote if you wish to purchase extra return shipping insurance. Otherwise your package is automatically covered for a $50 value through the USPS priority mailing which Vintage Dooney uses.
- If using a personal check or money order to pay, please add $8.95 to the Restoration Service total to help cover some of the Return shipping expense (we pay the difference).
- Once we receive your order, an email form will be sent to you to fill out before we begin restoration.
Frequent questions customers ask:
- Do you only restore All-Weather Leather Dooney Bags?
Answer: No we also restore many of the other types of cloth and leather bags produced by Dooney. If you have a bag which is not AWL, please email us pictures first and we will let you know if your bag or accessory is a good candidate for resoration. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you restore handbags which are not Dooney & Bourke?
Answer: Yes we do! Again send us pictures first for our recommendations before you purchase this service.
The Shipping Address to send your bag(s) for Restoration:
c/o JoAnna Mertz
228 Woodstock Road
Elkland, MO 65644