Dooney and Bourke
Vintage Essex Bag
Size: 8" Tall by 10.25" Wide by 4.50"
Colors: slate blue with brittish tan trim
One outside full width pocket
One zipper pocket + 2 other pockets
Authenticating Factors: genuine brassfeet & duck fob; Red White & Blue Dooney Serial #A5 283363 tag sewn inside.
Condition: Excellent! Mint. Not new. No damage, smoke or perfume odors. Clean inside and outside.
Jo's Note: "A richly colored slate blue Essex in excellent condition! This is a rarely seen color in Essex shoulderbags thus another factor which makes it a remarkable Vintage Dooney and highly collectible! One owner bag who kept her Dooney in pristine condition. Clean inside and outside with only minimal signs of use, retaining nice crisp shape."
Required Reading regarding all bags in my Vintage Dooney store:
- Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your purchase- firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money back. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
- All bags listed (except those marked new or like new) will have one or more of the following: darkening of tan trim, very small discoloration outside, small pen marks or discolorations inside from use or other minor signs of use. No bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, even Bargain Bags.
- Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available. I searched the world over to find these professional leather care products & purchase most from London England, France or Germany.
- By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.