Vintage Dooney & Bourke
All-Weather Leather Bag
R72 Cavalry Scout
Dooney and Bourke Cavalry Collection
production: previous to 1992 for $200.00
Color: Peanut with British Tan trim
Size: 9" tall by 8" wide by 2.5" deep
Inside zipper pocket with 4 credit card slots
Outside: backside full width slip pocket with leather & brass closure tab
Adjustable Shoulder Strap: shoulder length up to cross body
Shoulder Strap drop length: 20"
Solid Brass Buckle, Closure and Studs. This brass hardware was designed by skilled craftsmen at Dooney & Bourke's choice foundry practicing the art of brass casting for more than 100 years.
Condition: Very very nice with minimal signs of use such as darkening of leather closure tab & scuffing of brass closure plate and inside there are few pen marks & darkening of leather from use. No odd odors, rips, tears or damage.
Jo's Note: "A rare find Peanut colored Cavalry Scout Bag! Such nice solid condiition with less than normal amount of use. This Vintage Dooney Bourke bag has retained it's firmer shape like bags have when they are new. Color is an exquisite spicy pumpkin shade. These Cavalry Scout bags have plenty of room to tote much more than you can imagine. Don't miss out on this well-cared for beauty!"
Darkening of inside suede leather: while there are these areas of darkening inside, it is not as pronounced as shown above due to camera flash.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL DOONEY & BOURKE Bags
shipped in the USA!
Required Reading Before Purchasing a Vintage Dooney & Bourke from our Vintage Store:
- All Dooney Handbags and Accessories are Pre-Owned unless they are listed as New
- At our AdorePurses Vintage Dooney Bag store, we provide many pictures of handbags with many views. Photographing handbags is a bit tricky so some will show a bag in a slightly darker or lighter shade. When this is the case, I try to note which picture is the closest color to the actual bag. I’m happy to say the majority of my Dooney Bag pictures very accurately depict the actually colors.
- All Dooney Pre-Owned Vintage items sold have at least some if not all of the following signs of use except those located in our New & Like New-Excellent Category:
- Brass Duck FOB’s and Brass Closure parts will show some signs of use
- Leather trim & piping will contain any/all of the following: darkening of leather, slight light discoloration in area such as corners of bag, small spot(s) of discoloration on strap/body/inside leather.
- All Dooney's are professionally & painstakingly cleaned and restored with top grade professional leather care products from London England’s finest Cobbler shops and my Vintage Dooney Bourke bags are not sold with broken parts or rips or odd odors such as perfumes or smoke.
- Occasionally you will find a Vintage Dooney Bag in our Bargain Bags section with a repair which will be noted in the description.
- Accurate descriptions are given & all major recognizable signs of use are noted.
- Ask Questions before purchasing as I want you to be thrilled with your purchase! email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am required to say that I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke and, to the best of my knowledge; each bag I have listed on my site as such is a 100% authentic Dooney & Bourke Handbag.
- If I cannot verify the authenticity of a bag, I will say so.
- All bags except Bargain Bags come with a money back guarantee according to our return policy.