Dooney & Bourke
All Weather Leather R56
White & British Tan Equestrian Binocular Bag
About this Vintage Pre-Owned Dooney and Bourke All-Weather Leather Equestrian Handbag:
- Color of Body of Dooney Bag: White
- Color of Piping: British Tan
- Dimensions: 8.5" wide by 8" Tall by 3.5" Deep
- Collection/Style: Equestrian R56 Binocular Bag
- Brass loop and double leather tongue, one slotted, one keeper with large thumb tab.
- Duck FOB: No
- All Weather Duck Seal: Yes
- Red White & Blue interior Tag: Yes
- Made in USA: Yes
- Serial Number: A6 123417
- Professionally Cleaned & Restored: Yes
- Odors: None (leather)
- Marks/Stains Inside: no notable marks
- Marks/Stains Outside: 2 light smudges on backside and 5-6 light scuffs/smudges on front. Inside clean and free of stains or marks.
- Damage/Rips/Tears: None
- Signs of Use: Minimal actually. The smudges & scuffs are light but present and not in keeping with the excellent condition of a bag which has been worn very little.
- Bag retains its firm shape with duck seal darkening.
- Adjustable/Removable Leather Shoulder to Cross Body length
- Strap: Yes. Shoulder strap drop length: 22" Originally Sold: $185.00 in 1993
- Total Number of pockets inside: 5
- Total Number of pockets outside: 1 full width open slip
- Zippered Pockets: 1 full width zipper pocket inside
- Authentic All-Weather Leather®
- Generous carrying capacity & inside are 4 credit card size open slip pockets plus 1 larger zip pocket.
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA: YES
Jo's Note: "This is the often difficult to find Equestrian R56 Binocular Bag. I decided to place this otherwise excellent condition Equestrian bag in the Bargain Bags section because of the light smudges and scuffs. (Bargain Bags are 100% guaranteed authentic Dooney & Bourke with no returns accepted).
White Binocular Bags by Dooney are rarely this clean inside. Are the scuffs and smudges glaring--no; are they present upon closer examination--yes. All in all, this D & B exudes an essence of fine All-Weather Leather."
Thank you for your time and attention to the following
shopping & purchase information--you’ll be glad you did!
RE: Timeless Vintage Dooney store items:
Ask questions first before buying, thus you will be very very happy with your purchase- email@example.com
Absolutely ALL Bags you find here at Vintage Dooney are guaranteed genuine Dooney & Bourke or your money cheerfully refunded. I endeavor to only list authentic Dooney bags, to the very best of my ability
All bags listed (except those marked new or like new) will have one or more of the following: various degrees of darkening of tan trim, very small discolorations inside or outside, small pen marks inside or other minor signs of use. Anything easily noticeable will be mentioned in the listing.
No effort is spared in selecting the finest Vintage Dooney treasures. Thus, no bag will be damaged or torn or have missing hardware, including Bargain Bags. In rare instances a wear issue has been resolved with a necessary repair & this will always be stated in the listing.
Unless a bag is marked (Brand NEW) it is previously worn & owned. Do not expect these bags to be like new unless I state this in the description. Do expect them to be clean and restored with the finest leather care restoration products available..
By Law I am required to state I am not an employee of Dooney & Bourke or in any way affiliated with Dooney and Bourke.
At VintageDooney.com it is my earnest desire to provide each of my Dooney clients with the best of the best.
In today’s economy, we all want the most for our money. A truth I’ve learned over the years is that the cheapest price is not always what we really want. I’ve never found a company that could provide all three: finest quality, best service at the lowest price, have you? For your long-term satisfaction with your Dooney collectible, which of those three would you be most willing to give up? Quality? Service? Or Low price?
My promise to you:
A superb personal customer service experience
Choices from a variety of popular, stylish, even rare Dooney pieces from many collections which fit a wide range of budgets
Unique Professional Restoration: From the moment I choose to purchase a Dooney for my clients, care is taken to clean & restore it with maximum "fussiness" thus allowing its enduring beauty to shine once again.
Only top quality leather restorative products from France, Germany and London England are skillfully applied to your bags because there you find some of the world’s finest cobbler shops, experts in leather care.
You'll get all of this plus FREE SHIPPING TOO! -thank you again for sharing your time in shopping Vintage Dooney today, JoAnna