Authentic Dooney & Bourke
All Weather Leather
R56 Binocular Bag
Color: Bone & Trimmed in British Tan
About this Vintage Pre-Owned Dooney and Bourke All-Weather Leather Equestrian Handbag:
- Color of Body of Dooney Bag: Bone
- Color of Piping: British Tan
- Dimensions: 8.5" wide by 8" Tall by 3.5" Deep
- Collection/Style: Equestrian R56 Binocular Bag
- Brass loop and double leather tongue, one slotted, one keeper with large thumb tab. On the very tips of the double leather tongue there is sign of wear.
- Duck FOB: Yes
- All Weather Duck Seal: Yes
- Red White & Blue interior Tag: Yes
- Made in USA: Yes
- Serial Number: A4 722872
- Professionally Cleaned & Restored: Yes
- Odors: None (leather)
- Marks/Stains Inside: 1 small 1" ink mark on the bottom inside and under flap the usual darkening which appears on most pre-owned bone or white Dooney AWL bags (see picture)
- Marks/Stains Outside: None noticeably outstanding
- Damage/Rips/Tears: None
- Signs of Use: Minimal- bag has been well cared for and worn less than normal amount. Bag retains its firm shape with only minimal signs of trim & duck seal darkening.
- Adjustable/Removable Leather Shoulder to Cross Body length Strap: Yes. Shoulder strap drop length: 22" Originally Sold: $185.00 in 1993
- Total Number of pockets inside: 5
- Total Number of pockets outside: 1 full width open slip
- Zippered Pockets: 1 full width zipper pocket inside
- Authentic All-Weather Leather®
- Generous carrying capacity & inside are 4 credit card size open slip pockets plus 1 larger zip pocket.
- Adore Purses Rating: #9 is a bag in excellent condition which is in near mint condition and is nice with only slight signs of use such as stain inside which cannot be seen outside or scuff on brass components. Again read the description & look at the pic’s and ask questions about any concerns you have before buying.
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA: YES
Jo's Note: "This is the often difficult to find Equestrian R56 Binocular Bag. Such a rich buttery-creamy bone color with the British Tan piping which has begun to turn a honey tan color & simply beautiful! So often the light colored Dooney Bags have heavy marks and stains on them, however not so with this beauty! Of course there are signs of some use, as noted above, and this Dooney Bag is not like brand new, but certainly a nice treasure for anyone who loves this medium-sized "Binocular Bag" Dooney AWL!"